This change to electronically erasable chips (EE-PROM) fueled a move in the aftermarket to the now-famous GM-based HP Tuner and EFI Live programs along with the …... The is an introduction to tuning with a programmable electronic fuel injection ECU. It is written specifically for MegaSquirt ® or MegaSquirt-II™ EFI users who are new to tuning engine with a programmable controller, and tries to make very few assumptions about what you already know.
Rough idle and stalling causes? Just Commodores
Re: HP Tuners VCM Suite Like Scott (Geek) wrote, its not as easy to do on the fly adjustments 9as with Megatune) and the menu options take time to get use to. I prefer EFI-Live, but I have had HP Tuners, EFI-Live, and Megatune all at the same time.... The EFILive office will be closed from midday Friday 21 st December and reopen on Monday 7 th January 2019. (New Zealand time) VIN license orders will continue to ship automatically if the correct Serial Number and Auth Code are provided.
Idle/Throttle Blip Tuning Question
Reading the question now shows all the information that is suggested by fernando garcia has been considered and worked through. Reading motherboard manual confirms no bios settings to change due to very rudimentary EFI implementation. how to build a geographic world 20/05/2013 · here is a quick overview on how to use hptuners real time tuning RTT interface if you are using a custom OS from HPtuners. figured i would make …
EFI live adjusting for larger tires? [Archive
Note: This page is a sub-page of my Programming for EFI document. If a Web search has brought you here, you may want to start at the introductory page. The traditional first program for a new compiler or environment is "Hello, World." how to change needle size in knitting pattern Mail Order tuning for ALL GM vehicles with their OEM PCM/ECM with only bolt-on modifications. Please print the following PDF form and mail it with the PCM. If you cannot print it out, use it as a guide and include the information with the PCM when shipping it.
How long can it take?
How to modify your EFI for performance Jim Roal
- HP Tuners VCM Suite The BangShift.com Forums
- EFILive Tuning Software [Archive] Page 13 - Diesel Place
- EFI Idle Tuning Notes Holley Performance
- system installation How to EFI install Ubuntu? - Ask Ubuntu
How To Change Stall Speed In Efi Live
3/12/2011 · IDLE TUNING Foreword by Rinkrat456: Take note if your operating system uses a primary and a secondary VE table in case you find yourself in Speed Density mode, which then your secondary VE table is referenced. Whatever changes you make to the primary VE table will have to be manipulated in the secondary VE as well. Add 2 g/sec to the Start-up Airflow Initial table across the board (HPT
- I believe EFI Live is offering a similar service, so if you’re using anything other than HP Tuners, you will need to do some research. I imagine everything I’m talking about here will be similar to EFI Live, you might just have to poke around a little more to find the tables I reference.
- 31/03/2018 · If I pushed in the clutch too late the idle would continue to degrade to the point the car would stall. It hasn't stalled yet with the EFI, but it seems close. If I disengage the It hasn't stalled yet with the EFI, but it seems close.
- 13/10/2012 · I've hooked up EFI Live to the car and can see the IAC steps changing when the engine is reved and going back to idle. The mixture is good according to the O2 sensor. I also reset the IAC and LTFC using EFI Live after cleaning both the throttle body and the IAC.
- When running a car with a high stall on the dyno, I try and raise the start rpm of my ramp runs to match the stall rpm. The reason is that if I start the run from say 1500 rpm, the engine will just sit at the stall rpm (4500) for several seconds until the road speed catches up anyway, and this massive slip in the convertor creates huge amounts of heat. Basically just tune the engine in the way